We have updated the way we serve your automotive shopping and service needs. From private in-person shopping appointments to touch-free contactless servicing, we've adapted our way of doing business to help you during these times. Learn how we've changed our operations by clicking below.
Our showrooms are open by appointment only until further notice. Our new and used vehicle showrooms will not be open to the public without a prior appointment. We have made this change to reflect our commitment to the health and well-being of all guests and staff associates. At this time, we offer you two vehicle shopping options:
A) Private In-Person Shopping
Start here when you want a private, safe and touch-free car shopping experience. Test drives and vehicle viewings are available by appointment only.
Book a sales appointment with an Automotive Brand Specialist
- Check below for Porsche Centre Langley.
- Book your appointment to schedule your private vehicle viewing or test drive, form in below.
B) Online Shopping
An online shopping experience is available for guests who prefer to browse and buy vehicles from the safety and comfort of home.
- Browse our inventory at porschelangley.com and find the right vehicle for you.
- When you are ready, you can place a deposit online to reserve your car, or contact one of our Brand Specialists to schedule your touch-free, contactless vehicle experience.
Our Service and Parts departments are open now to offer vehicle repairs and maintenance as an essential service for your driving safety. We have enhanced our existing guest and staff procedures to be able to safely and respectfully continue to service your vehicle.
Touch-Free Contactless Service Appointments
Our in-store Service Departments are open at all OpenRoad dealership locations. Please see our refreshed service hours and socially responsible service process. You can enjoy touch-free contactless service for your maximum health and safety at all of our locations.
- Book your online OpenRoad service appointment or call your OpenRoad dealership.
- When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the service drive-thru or guest parking area.
- Place your keys into the secure drop box.
- Our Service team will collect your vehicle and perform the service work as needed. We will place a plastic seat cover and steering wheel cover on your vehicle for the duration of the service.
- Our staff will communicate with you remotely by email, phone or text throughout the day.
- When your vehicle is ready, we will notify and email you a copy of your invoice and vehicle inspection report.
- To pay, simply use our secure online payment portal.
- Your keys and all vehicle touchpoints will be sanitized before you collect your vehicle.
- When you pick up your vehicle, your keys will be inside your vehicle.
Monday - Saturday: 11 AM to 6 PM
Private Appointment Booking Only, Fill In the Form Below